Mary and Colin had an intimate gathering of friends and family for their wedding at the Camron-Stanford House on Lake Merritt. The house was home to several of Oakland’s leading families in the 1800’s, and later served as the Oakland Public Museum. Long white-linen tables with catering by the wonderful folks at Ann Walker Catering provided a festive dinner atmosphere. Afterwards, guests joined the couple for dancing on the grounds overlooking the lake.
Leave a Comment